Monday, June 27, 2011

I miss you!

Sometimes I think one of the greatest things we can do for someone in life is be with them in their time of grief. Where grief is not a happy time I would say that I have had the honor of standing with my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and step niece after losing their son/brother in a car accident earlier this year. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and loss of losing a child or sibling especially at an early age with so much ahead of you. Tyler was a beautiful soul and made an impact on everyone he meet. And I feel privileged to have known him even if it was only for a short time. Tyler was special and everyone knew it. It was obvious God had a plan for Tyler's life and even in his death I feel God is still working through him. He has become engraved in our thoughts and memories. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of Tyler and what life would be like if he was still here. I still remember the times we spent with him. His death happened suddenly and was a shock to everyone. It's still hard to believe he's gone...I miss you Tyler.